6.01.2009

Seriously?

So there I am at Trader Joe's today, at the end of errands, contemplating the meat section.
Suddenly?
(Insert LOUD fart sound here)
A woman has bent over and let one loose... Just let 'er rip. No shame, no embarrassment, not even a look around or tee-hee.

I think I'm hearing things. She couldn't possibly...
She bent over and did it AGAIN!

Really People?
Seriously?
We all do it.
BUT...
MAJOR Violation of my air space.
Etiquette says you should at least turn to the person you pointed it at and say "excuse me".

3 comments:

  1. I do not think I have self confidence of those proportions. Or maybe she was hoping if she ignored it, the awkward would go away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO - until Jaime mentioned self confidence I thought maybe she was just trying to pretend it wasn't her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, those things can hurt you if you don't let 'em go.

    ReplyDelete